Matthew Thie~International Kinesiology Conference 2015 speaker
Matthew collaborated directly with his father, John Thie, from 1996 until John’s death in August of 2005, just before the new book was released. Mat worked with John developing healing protocol, writing articles, teaching seminars around the world and working with students.
Matthew has taught about the Chinese 5 Element Metaphors to over 1,000 students worldwide, and trained over 100 Instructors. He is now the director of Touch for Health education and an instructor trainer.
• Make Touch for Health more accessible via in-person instruction worldwide, excellent training resources and distance learning materials.
• Greater mutual awareness among Energy Kinesiology programs, and greater awareness of the public of the benefits of Touch for Health and Energy Kinesiology.
• Co-Author Touch for Health: The Complete Edition, 2005
• Co-Author TFH Pocketbook with Chinese 5 Element Metaphors & TFH Metaphors workshop, 2003
• Touch for Health Instructor since 1980
• Trained with TFH Founder Dr. John F. Thie 1996-2005
• Touch for Health Instructor Trainer 2003-present
• International Kinesiology College Executive Board 2006-present
• TFH Kinesiology Association, President 2009 -2011
• Brain Gym International, board member 2010- present
Specialties: Instructor Training, basic energy kinesiology instruction, Use of Metaphor for effective goal-setting, dialogue and energy balancing in conjunction with kinesiology sessions, both English and Spanish mastery, authoring and editing energy kinesiology manuals and workshops, public speaking about Energy Kinesiology, Touch for Health, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Self-Help, Self-care